- We have 8 PC computers available for public use, all equipped with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Reservations are not required, but we do recommend calling ahead to reserve a computer, as they are very popular. All public-use computers will automatically shut down 10 minutes before closing time.
- We have 2 flatbed scanners available for public use. Please call ahead to reserve one as we can't guarantee walk-in availability.
- All computer users must have a current Northfield Township Area Library card and a PIN in order to sign into a computer. Non-residents may obtain a free pass at the front desk with proof of non-residency.
- We can only guarantee computer users a maximum time of 2 hours.
- Our internet service is filtered according to CIPA rules. If you need a website unblocked, please see a library associate to unblock the page.
- For your privacy, all our public computers have software installed that will erase all files and internet history created during your session. Please reboot your computer when you leave to activate this software.
- Printing is allowed from all library computers. For a list of printing fees, click here. Once you have selected to print an item a box will pop up letting you know what the printing fees will be. Upon agreement of the fees please notify the front desk clerk so your print job may be released to the printer.
- Payment for printed items can be made by cash, check, credit card or debit card. There is a .25 fee for credit/debit card transactions.