The old, historic house at 125 Barker Rd. where the NTAL currently resides, is commonly referred to in the community as the Dodge House. From 1906 to about 1947. It was the home of Henry Phelps (1870-1944) and Josephine McCormick (1885-1961) Dodge and their children, Russell, Harland, Kenneth, Helen, Weyburn, & Harlow. Our thanks to Jane Kouts, great-granddaughter of Henry Phelps Dodge, for generously sharing these photos with the Northfield Township Historical Society and the NTAL.